IF THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY NOT IN STOCK IT CAN TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS FOR US TO RECEIVE THIS ITEM FROM OUR SUPPLIER. THEN WE WILL PROCESS AND POST IT TO YOU.
Battle Companies is an expansion to the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game that enables you to assemble small groups of Warriors that, over the course of several games, will progress and develop into your own unique warbands. Create your own Heroes and Villains of Middle-earth, and forge them into legend through the deeds they perform on the battlefield.
This book contains all of the rules for playing games of Battle Companies, including a host of races and factions, wargear upgrades, equipment options and much more.
This expansion includes:
- 38 different Battle Companies from all corners of Middle-earth, each with their own special rules, advancements and abilities
- Full rules for advancing the members of your Battle Company, including progression charts, injury tables, armouries and more
- Eight bespoke paths for your warband's Hero to follow as they progress in experience
- 18 Matched Play Scenarios specially formulated to be played using two opposing Battle Companies
- Two different campaigns (narrative and map-based)
- Additional rules for using your Battle Company in larger games with the rest of your collection
This expansion supports both The Hobbit™ and The Lord of The Rings™, incorporating the Citadel and Forge World miniatures ranges. You will need a copy of the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game Rules Manual to use this expansion, as well the Armies of The Lord of the Rings™ and the Armies of The Hobbit™ for the model profiles, according to your choice of Battle Companies warband.
NOTE: Both the template for map-based campaigns and Battle Companies roster are available as free downloads on the product page of the Games Workshop webstore.
© 2020 New Line Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc.
© Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY, THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG, THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc. (s20)